|Conservation News||Keep-Earth-Beautiful||Naturkunde Wissen||B+S+B Education Online||B+S+B Nature Preserve||Patient Earth|
|Keep Earth Beautiful||
Bear Springs Blossom Nature Conservation + Protection
Conservation Education + Lectures Presentations
International charitable NON Profit organization
B+S+B is managed by volunteers
Lectures - Online classes - Conservation educationB+S+B provides Information + Education
Nature education - online learning - environmental certificate - lectures - presentation
To understand how life on Earth works, we need to learn the facts, we need to stay updated with environmental news, we need to think how all things are connected, need each other to let the whole system function! Doing so we can see the 'big picture', realizing that everyone should be a Nature Conservationist!
B+S+B provides information with presentations + lectures.
B+S+B offers distant learning - online classes - online education with certificate!
Email us to inquire about booking Peter & Marianne Bonenberger as conference speakers, event speakers, guest lecturers
Peter Bonenberger =
Marianne Bonenberger - Guest-lecturers
Better in-depth knowledge helps us preserve
and not to destroy Earth
and our future
".. to see what everyone else has seen,
but think what no one else has thought.."
Albert Szent-Gyorgyi 1893 - 1986
A good environmental education helps us to understand Nature and to deal with coming changes and challenges. See below some lecture titles.
1) Trees - amazing structures with important tasks
2) Tropical and Temperate Rain-forests
3) Whales and Dolphins - mammals of the sea
4) Water - fantastic chemistry - essential for life
Life is water dancing to the tune of macro molecules
5) Air - invisible but heavy - needed but mixed
6) Our World - expressions of mathematics?
7) The perfect plan - Mathematics in Nature
8) Riparian areas - how to restore them
why we need them
9) How to become a good Steward of the land
10) Renewable Energy - a promise for a safer future
11) The Atlantic Ocean, its importance, its history, its life
12) The Pacific Ocean, its underwater ridges, the ring of fire
13) The Andes - longest mountain range on Earth
13a) Geology - why do mountains and volcanoes exist
14) The Mediterranean Sea - cradle of civilization
14a) Coral reefs - a wonderful ecosystem in great danger
15) Italy - once ruled the world changing all cultures on Earth
16) Spain - old culture, great buildings, abundant Nature
17) Portugal - once a world power, old culture, beautiful nature
18) England - history of London, parks and gardens
19) France - its capital Paris, great artists, old cities, the Côte d'Azur
20) The Panama-Canal - great engineering history through tropical rainforest
21) The Caribbean Islands - wonderful Nature - volcanic origin
21a) Africa - full of life, beautiful and endangered
22) South America - many states with many faces
23) Chile - thousand islands, glaciers, volcanoes, deserts
24) Argentina - land of the living wind
25) British Columbia - mountains, lakes, ice, and the gold-rush
Peter & Marianne Bonenberger on stage
26) The Everglades - swamps - alligators + unique Nature
27) NASA - Kennedy Space Center - Nature + Science
28) Geology of the Texas Hill Country
29) Texas Hill Country birds and their songs
30) Why do we need the Texas Cedar (juniperus ashei)
31) The trees of the Texas Hill Country
32) Welcome to Bear Springs Blossom Nature Preserve
125 acres of beautiful Texas Hill Country
33) Sustainability - protect the next generation
34) Living in Harmony with Nature
All lectures can be presented in English and German language
Lectures about Geology, Mathematics, Rain-forests, Oceans, History, and water.
B+S+B provides information with presentations.
B+S+B offers distant learning - online education.
Marianne Bonenberger has studied Pedagogy at the University of Augsburg, Germany. Peter has studied business. Peter & Marianne have published several books and brochures, and have given presentations all over Earth. They got the 2010 Lone Star Land Steward Award in the category 'outreach + education' Peter & Marianne Bonenberger are naturalists, geologists, historians and lecturers who travel widely, having visited over 54 countries. Travels have been primarily for the study of geology, natural resources, environmental problems and historical/cultural development of the areas visited. Special interests include areas where glaciations, volcanism and/or plate tectonics play an important role in geologic evolution. As Master Conservationists they researched the impact of human and cultural development on riparian areas. Peter & Marianne Bonenberger are the founders of Bear Springs Blossom Nature Conservation, an international charitable nonprofit organization dedicated to nature education. They have published more than 700 articles, abstracts, and several books.
Peter & Marianne Bonenberger giving a lecture + + email@example.com
There are some green blossoms out there
and some of them have a pearl in their middle..
You look at a photo of a native Texas Pearl Vine
Contact us - you will learn to better understand Nature!
Become an expert, become a B+S+B-Master Conservationist!
Spread the word, tell your friends you are a member of our international non profit group Bear Springs Blossom Nature Conservation!
Members get free personal advice and help! Membership starts at $1 a month.
Why Nature conservation?">
How life works
Earth facts numbers
Earth from space
Have Nature questions?
Better in-depth knowledge
to preserve and
not destroy Earth
Cap + trade
Art in Nature
Have a better Life!
Help B+S+B to protect Nature!
B+S+B members from North + South America, from Canada, Asia + Europe support
No matter what future takes place, as a B+S+B member you are much more likely to be
ready for it!
are more happy
have more money
are more attractive
have a longer life!
B+S+B members save money
Golden cheeked Warbler
River + Parks
Zoom in Nature
Bear Springs Blossom
is supported by:
Lone Star Land Stewards
welcome YOU in our family of Nature lovers!Protect Earth
with updated Education!
Peter + Marianne Bonenberger's
personal education courses!
What's the value
of an old tree?
Make a difference!
B+S+B members work to keep
the Indus river
Danube river beautiful!!
Environmental News B+S+B Online education
Conservation Education (CE) is the combination of two words
that have become one word to educators.
CE is the ability to give people opportunities to grow in knowledge and create changes to their life style and their environment, to have a better life, to have a safer future! - Search B+S+B with your search phrase