|directory||BSB Education||BSB Nature Preserve||Patient Earth|
Want to Keep Earth Beautiful?
Our Earth - - Save Earth
About BSB - - Contact BSB
Recycling Aluminium - US Aluminum
There are different spellings of this metal in different countries|
In Europe they call it Aluminium - in the US its called Aluminum
1) A used aluminum can is recycled and back on the grocery shelf as a new can, in as little as 60 days. That's closed loop recycling at its finest!
2) Used aluminum beverage cans are the most recycled item., but other types of aluminum, such as siding, gutters, car components, storm window frames, and lawn furniture can also be recycled.
3) Recycling 11 aluminum cans saves enough energy to run a TV for three hours -- or the equivalent of a half a gallon of gasoline.
4) More aluminum goes into beverage cans than any other product.
5) Alu Cans are the most recycled item, aluminium cans account today for less than 1% of the waste stream
6) An aluminum can that is thrown away will still be a can 500 years from now!
7) There is no limit to the amount of times an aluminum can be recycled.
8) Humans use over 80,000,000,000 aluminum soda cans every year.
9) A 60-watt light bulb can be run for over a day on the amount of energy saved by recycling 1 pound of aluminum!
10) If you use an energy efficient LED light bulb you can have light for for 60 days!!
Want to do the BSB Recycling Quiz?
Everybody can make a difference! Big or small - the willingness to show responsibility counts!
Know more and you will be happier!
Secure your future + lower your monthly bills to have a better life!
Protect Earth + Nature with recyclingreuse, rebuy recycle
Recycle and save money + Recycle and protect your health + Recycle and protect your future!
What can we recycle?
1) Most of all metals
2) Most of all glass
3) Most of all plastics
4) Most of all paper products
5) Most of all organic materials
6) Most of all electronics
Tests in millions of households in Europe have shown, that household trash can be reduced by 80% just by recycling!!
Recycling all these materials reduces the need to dig up or mine new raw materials, which always damages the surrounding environment, our rivers, our oceans, the air with breath, the water we want to drink!
Are you ready to use your full potential?|
Volunteers of Bear Springs Blossom Nature Conservation have a great mission:
Information and Education for all who are interested in Conservation education.
Learn to understand Nature! Informed people make better decisions!
Members from all over the Americas + Europe help us to build a better future for the next generation
with healthy water and air, healthy food, and responsible use of natural resources!
Recycling is an important part to secure a safe future!
We have only this one little planet EARTH to live on!
Let's take care of it, save it for the next generation.
BSB is an international charitable nonprofit-Organization 501(c)(3)
Protection of NATURE is very important to us!
NATURE = humans, plants, animals, earth, water and air.
Our goal is to protect Nature for the next generation!
Think about and see how wonderful our Earth was created..
Live in Harmony with Nature = learn to understand Nature!
|BSB Education Nature preserves Lectures Keep Earth-Beautiful|
Conservation Education (CE) is the combination of two words
that have become one word to educators.|
CE is the ability to give people opportunities to grow in knowledge and create changes to their life style and their environment, to have a better life, to have a safer future!
Search BSB with your search phrase
Bear Springs Blossom Nature Conservation
International charitable nonprofit org. 501(c)(3)
All rights reserved
Peter Bonenberger - president
Marianne Bonenberger director of education
BSBNCG POB 63295 Pipe Creek 78063 TX USA
Our Earth - - Why is Earth sick? - - Our Future??
Graphics of Earth's solar system - Earth's Atmosphere
About Life on Earth - - The Gulf stream
Quiz Earth Oceans - - Nature Quotes - - Bacteria uncountable numbers
Hear and feel the wonders of Earth
BSB tries to be as accurate as possible, but we are not responsible for broken or false links or misinterpretation
BSB was founded 2002
As a nonprofit organization, BSB is always grateful for donations in support of our mission.
How life works
BSB Online book
Art in Nature
Buffalo / Bison
BSB Information topics:|
- Keep Earth beautiful?
Why update your education?
Be more happy!
- have more money!
- be more attractive!
- have a better life!
- have a longer life!
WHAT did God say?
- Protect Creation
- with Education
- Isn't that one of
- the Ten Commandments
- Join BSB
BSB Information on Water:
Why Earth has water
The H in H2O
Power from Water
Water + Energy
Water + Trees
Thirsty for water
Water Drought article
- Why does all life on Earth
depend on water?
- Why are the oceans salty?
- Why Water is a very
- Humans can live without food
for weeks, but
- without water we will
die after 3 days.
- Why do Humans use huge
amounts of water
to produce electricity?
- Is salt-water more heavy?
- Why can water dissolve
so many substances?
- Does water expand
when it gets warmer?
- Water Quiz
- Ocean quiz
- Environment Quiz
- BSB Quizzes are fun
- Do you recognize?
- To think about
- quiz questions
- will update your
- giving you a better life
Earth facts + numbers
Solar system Earth
Life on Earth
Keep Earth clean
Why Keep Earth?
Info about NASA
Earth from Space
BSB Information on Earth:|
- Why is Earth called the blue planet?
- Why Earth has continents?
- Why Earth has earthquakes?
- Earth, the only home for Humans?
- Earth's solar system is special
- Why is Earth sick?
- Earth climate is changing
- Earth uncountable species
- Astonishing photos from Earth
|Fair Use Notice|
All material on 1000+ BSB web-pages is intended to advance understanding of the environmental, social, scientific, and economic issues of Nature conservation. We believe this constitutes a "fair use" of any copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the U.S. Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed an interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material from our websites for purposes of your own that go beyond "fair use," you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. If you are the owner of copyrighted material(s) appearing on this site, and wish it to be removed, please contact us directly.